4.7.11

The five senses on PEI























The beaches of Prince Edward Island were a bit shocking...bright red sand (for the most part), bright blue sea and sky, and bright green vegetation. The colors of nature were a visual feast in PEI and I can see how someone like L.M. Montgomery, of Anne of Green Gables fame, could fall in love with it. I enjoyed my time there, but my heart was promised long ago to Muskoka in Northern Ontario and the south of France. In any case, feast your eyes on these images...feel the wind in your hair, the sand in your toes, the sun on your back, the jolt of freezing water on your feet; smell the depths of the sea being washed onto the gritty shore, the fresh catch just off the boats; see the panorama of color stretching as far as the eye can see; hear the hush and fade of waves meeting the sand, the wind in the sea grass; taste...well, lots of good things to taste on PEI, but that's for another post. À bientôt :)

2 comments:

  1. Borb4.7.11

    Hurrah! I am so happy that you are keeping a blog so that we can live vicariously through your travels! I love the name of it too. Tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigosh!!! How did I miss this post!?! Beautiful scenery, and I can't wait to hear more about it in person!

    ReplyDelete