2.8.11

Looking back

Well, the time has come to head back to the US of A. I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to depart and decided to use the time to reflect on my experience here. While it's always difficult to sum up an immersive trip like this in just a few images and words, I'm going to try. Here goes:

Prince Edward Island:
Red, blue and green
Cultivated beauty...literature comes alive...
...and becomes a commodity.



















Bosom buddies









Simple, tranquil


Quebec:
Je me souviens, mais je continue...


Pride

New friends


Multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-identity...
Quirky


































Muskoka:

Beauty and peace

Family


Relaxation, recharging, and fun

Home










































And, I guess that's it. It was a great trip...I learned a lot...made new friends...challenged myself...and had a fantastic time. So until the next trip, she goes...home.

No comments:

Post a Comment